Due to current automation requirements, the requirements increase every day towards the automation of a larger number of valves, with respect to this increasing demand, the solution is provided by the AUMA actuator, which is designed under the strictest European standards, for operating in any valve type with an angular movement closing shaft, with one or more turns under operation. It has many safety features for the protection of the valves from over stressing or blockings due to obstructions, over pressure, etc.
There are different types of actuators available in accordance with ISO 5210 or DIN 3210, from the Factory for their adaptation to different types of valves.
• Precise closing and opening adjustment.
• Easy scaling to Industrial and control applications.
• Universal installation over virtually any valve.
• Precision potentiometer position indicator
• Electronic position transducer with 4-20 mA output
• Additional switches for limit switch
• Anti internal condensation automatic heater
• Additional gear reduction for action under 360°
• AUMAMATIC header
• DUO limit switches (intermediate strokes)
• Tandem micro-switch
• AUMA-MATIC actuator with actuator AUMA NORM base with three-phase power supply 380 Volts at 50 Hz.
• F class protection
• Squirrel cage three-phase service motor S4-S5 25% – 1200 starts/hour
• 4 limit switches (2 opening and 2 closing)
• 2 torque limiters (1 opening and 1 closing)
• Motor protection thermal switch
• IP 68 safety
• Emergency intervention steering wheel
• Mechanical position indicator
• AUMA – MATIC programmable controls incorporated over actuator
• Incorporated reverse operation contactors
• Incorporated 24 Volt DC supply source
• Incorporated programmable logic panel
• Anti-condensation heater
• LOCAL-OFF-REMOTE control selectors and keypads for OPEN-STOP-CLOSE under local control
Instead of reversing contactors, one unit of solid state (thyristor) may be used in the AUMAMATIC. The change over may take place without moving contacts, due to which there is no wear even in high frequency change overs. It also provides a reduced response time.
In order to increase the switching time of the valve, total as well as partial, this timer is used, which replaces the interface plate, the start and pause times may be determined independently in the OPEN or CLOSE directions. The start and end of service may be determined by means of intermediate limit switches (DUO) or external signals.
The PROFIBUS Card makes possible the connection of AUMAMATIC and other devices in a Process Field Bus system, according to DIN standard 19 245, for more information, please refer to the specific technical information.