In some cases in wich there is no much available space for the installation of another type of valve, this valve allows its safety installation through flanges, where other ones does not fit. In the classic butterfly valves, normally, it does not produce a quick water flow closing, with this valve it can be made both slow and quick closing, using for this different acting mechanism both manual and electrical.
Its narrow body is adapted to multiple conditions, providing flanges for a safety assembly.
• The friction between the shaft and the bearing is minimum due to the low rotation coefficient existing between the stainless steal and the bronze.
• It has several acting mechanism from inmmediate acting levers to reducing electrical actuators, which allows an opening and closing as quick as controlled.
• The sealing is achieved through the union between the elastomer and metal, which suppose a watertight sealing.
• The disk is in GG-25 (PN10) gray iron and GGG-40 (PN16) nodular casting.
• 70 shore hardness EPDM elastomeric seat.
• AISI-420 stainless steel shaft.
• The bearings are in B62 bronze.
• Different acting mechanisms.
Generally, this type of valves are put in places where they stay open, because of being closed for a long time cause the deterioration of the sealing, losing watertightness.